Erasmus+ Studenti Incoming
- INTERNATIONAL OFFICE CONTACTS
- HOW TO APPLY
- CONTACTS PROFESSORS
- NON-EU STUDENTS - HOW TO APPLY
- Professor Antonio Fiengo - Head of the Erasmus Office: email@example.com
- Irene Scarpa - Erasmus-International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aysegul Aydin - Tutor for erasmus and international students: email@example.com
The sending institution sends the student's official nomination via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First semester/Full year: May 15
Second semester: October 15
First semester/Full year: June 20
Second semester: November 20
After receiving the nomination, the International Office at Accademia will reply to the student by sending an e-mail with all the information needed to apply.
The student will have to submit the following documents to email@example.com :
- Application Form
- Artistic portfolio with your works (pdf or link to a personal website. At leat 10 artworks)
- Italian language certificate (not compulsory)
Professors will evaluate the applications. An official response will be sent to the student within four weeks after June 20.
- Alberto Fiorin (Sculpture) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giulia Buono (Decoration) email@example.com
- Serena Micantonio (New Technologies for Art-NTA) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elena Barbalich (Scenography) email@example.com
- Diana Ferrara (Graphic Art) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nemanja Cvijanovic (Painting) email@example.com
If you are a non-EU candidate and you have been nominated by your university for an Erasmus+ exchange at Accademia di Belle Arti di Venezia you will need a visa for studies that will allow you to stay in Italy for more than 90 days for study purposes. To obtain it, you first need to register in the Universitaly portal > international students > pre-enrol now. You can register until August 05, 2023.
Once you have registered, you will have to upload the following documents:
- Foreign official qualification corresponding to the secondary school diploma or, if in possess, official foreign qualification corresponding to the first cycle (level 6 of the European Qualifications Framework)
The qualification must be accompanied:
by a certificate issued by the ENIC-NARIC centre (CIMEA);
or by a certificate issued by foreign official bodies;
or by a declaration of value (The "Declaration of Value" is a document that certifies the value of a qualification obtained in an educational system different from the Italian one. It is written in Italian and issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representatives abroad (Embassies / Consulates) "competent by area", that is, to the closest city in which the institution issuing the foreign title is located.
- identity document;
- two passport photos
The Academy will then validate the application and an automatic request will be sent to the diplomatic-consular representation which will decide on the release of the visa. Prior acceptance by the university does not confer any right to obtain a visa: the decision on the issuance lies exclusively on the diplomatic-consular Representation.
The diplomatic-consular Representations will therefore issue, once they have carried out their verifications, a type D long-stay Schengen visa (it is mandatory for any foreigner wishing to study, work or live in a Schengen country for longer than 90 days).
Please take a look at the attached document below.